Tuesday

Thankful

I just looked back at some old mails.

There was one about gratitude. A very interesting one. One of them goes like this:
'I'm thankful for the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours, because it means I'm alive.'

So true. But I thought of something else.
'I'm thankful that I shut the alarm, because it means that for the first time in my life I'm going to taste what it's going to be like for entering class late.'

It's awful. But it makes me realise that I had a wonderful tutor.

And you think I'm gonna wake up on time the following week.









I did not.
'But I'm still thankful.'

Because they say, everything is fated, arranged by Him above. So,
I'm thankful because it means I know how to appreciate before I loses something precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Song Valley

Next Archive Valley